By now I bet you've heard of Duncan Hines' Frosting Creations, right? You take a can of plain frosting and add in a packet of Frosting Creations and mix together to create whatever flavor you want. And there are tons to choose from. Like Pink Lemonade, Chocolate Marshmallow, and Mint Chocolate. The mint chocolate is what I used in these cookies to give them the yummy flavoring. I used one packet and you can barely tell there is a flavor to it. Next time I will use two packets. That's what is so fun about these Frosting Creations...you don't have to just use them in frosting. You can add them to other recipes and make amazing creations. Like Pink Lemonade Fudge or Cinnamon Roll Muddy Buddies. Get in my belly!
2 C. sugar
1 stick butter
1/2 C. milk
1/3 C. baking cocoa
1 or 2 packets of Mint Chocolate Frosting Creations
3 1/2 C. oats
- Mix together the sugar, butter, milk and cocoa in a medium saucepan on medium high heat.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute and no longer.
- Add the oats and stir; remove from heat and cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Spoon onto wax paper and let set.
- Store in a covered container at room temp.